Race to the Bank
Start saving for that first set of wheels! This fast-paced bank from I Love to Create will cross the finish line with Duncan X-Treme Dimensions™ colors and textures.
- X-TREME Dimensions™
- XD203 Pepper Blast
- Concepts® Underglazes for Bisque and Majolica
- CN 253 Dark Black
- CN 501 Neon Yellow
- CN 507 Neon Red
- Signature Brushes
- SB 802 No. 1 Liner
- SB 806 No. 6 Round
- SB 808 No. 4 Round
- Tween/Children Bisque Designs
- 26145 Chillin' Truck Bank 7.25" x 3" x 2.5"
- French Dimensions™
- FD 254 Black Licorice
- Clear Glazes
- IN 1001 Envision Clear Glaze
- Small silk sponge
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove any dust.
- Lightly sketch on checkerboard pattern, using pencil.
- Apply 3 coats of Dark Black to all tires and windows, using appropriate brush. Let dry after each coat.
- Outline checkerboard pattern and fill in alternating squares, using Black Licorice. Let dry.
- Fill in remaining squares and rims of tires, using Pepper Blast.
- Apply 3 coats of Neon Yellow to headlights and Neon Red to body. Let dry after each coat.
- Apply one coat of Clear Glaze, using No. 6 Round brush.
- Stilt and fire to witness cone 06.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Sports Crafts for Kids"
Sports Crafts for Kids
Kids love sports, so why not show their enthusiasm for sports crafts for kids.
There are no records