These adorable Snowman Keys from Amanda Formaro are perfect for handing from packages, Christmas trees, or even wearing as a necklace! Make a little key snowman for everyone in your family for a unique winter display! You can use up keys you have lying around the house or you can find a bunch of keys at various hardware stores, garage sales, and thrift stores.
- Recycled keys
- White spray paint
- Floral wire
- Poms poms
- Pipe cleaners
- Hot glue gun
- Wire snips
- Paint: Pink, Black, Orange glitter paint (I used DecoArt Glamour Dust)
- Spray paint keys white on both sides, two coats should be sufficient.
- Create hangers using floral wire. Bend the wire in half to create a loops and twist to secure. You can leave your wire plain or add beads before twisting to secure through the hole in the top of the key.
- Add earmuffs by hot gluing pieces of pipe cleaner across the top of the key, covering up the wire. Add a pom pom to each side.
- Create scarves using fabric, yarn, pipe cleaners or even old t-shirts. Use hot glue to secure.
- Dab pink paint onto a scruffy paintbrush and dab off the excess onto a rag. Lightly tap onto the key to add rosy cheeks.
- Use a toothpick dipped in black paint to add eyes and mouths, then use a toothpick dipped in orange glitter paint to add noses.
To make this free craft pattern, we recommend the following materials. They can be found at a discount at CutRateCrafts.com!
Read NextDoorstop Snowman