Slices of Silver Geometric T-Shirt
No needle, no thread, no problem. Use what you have to create your own Slices of Silver Geometric T-Shirt. The contrast between the dark shirt and the light fabric paint make this one of this most unforgettable DIY craft projects around. To get started, you'll need a t-shirt, Tulip Color Shot Instant Fabric Color, masking tape and paper towels. Once you have your supplies, you can start bringing your t-shirt craft ideas to life. Use the masking tape to create something completely unique - you'll love showing off your one-of-a-kind design.
- Tulip Color Shot Instant Fabric Color Silver
- Paper towels
- 1” wide masking tape
- For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wash and dry T-shirt without fabric softener.
- Cover work surface with paper towels in a well-ventilated area.
- Place paper towels flat inside T-shirt.
- Tape a rectangle shape on the shirt.
- Tape a diagonal line from the bottom left corner to the top right corner.
- Tape additional lines diagonally inside the taped lines.
- Press tape firmly on all sides with fingers.
- Tape paper towels around all four sides of the taped design to prevent overspray.
- Shake can well for at least 1 minute. Hold can 6-8” from fabric and spray with smooth, even strokes. Shake often during use.
- Apply one light coat at a time, waiting 5 minutes between coats. Add additional coats for desired coverage and intensity.
- Let dry 30 minutes. Fabric can be washed inside out with mild detergent on gentle cycle after 24 hours. Tumble dry low.
- Turn can upside down after use and spray 5 seconds to prevent clogging for next project. Replace cap.
- Peel tape away from shirt after paint has dried completely.
Read NextTwo-In-One Refashioned T-Shirt