Kitty Cat Tee
This adorable Kitty Cat Tee gives the cute illusion of a cat playing with your necklace! Great for kitty lovers of all ages, this tee shirt is a quick and easy craft that you can easily make for under a few bucks. Simply convert an old tee shirt into a fitted tank and embellish it with this cute cat. Don't want to wear your kitty? You can make this same cat on a tote bag or blanket, too!
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- 1 tee shirt
- Paint marker
- Hand-drawn pattern of choice
- When making graphic tees, you don’t wanna make a mess so you always want to sketch it with a pencil first, (unless you’re a pro of course or you have a stencil handy). Then trace it with your marker like so…
- Shade and it should look like this…
- To create your cat’s eye you simply hand sew an X like so…
- Resize, reshape, remodel to your hearts delight!
Read NextVintage Button Up Shirt Pattern
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Feb 25, 2016
I think I literally have to have this shirt. It's so cute and clever! I love that the cat looks like it's playing with whatever is hanging from your neck.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use