Iron on Classy T
Tulip® iron-ons add classiness to any garment and they’re so quick and easy!
- Tulip® Mini Fashion Iron™
- Tulip® Spirit™ Iron-on Expressions
- 25636 Junior
- Tulip® University™ Iron-on Appliqués™
- Crowned Hearts
- Tulip® University™ Flocked Iron-on Transfers™
- Wings Crest
- Gray tee
- Thin fabric or pressing cloth
1. Prewash shirt to remove sizing. Do not use fabric softener in washer or dryer. Iron shirt smooth.
2. Remove Flocked Wings from package and position in place, flocked side down. Cover with thin cloth and iron following packaging instructions. Let cool then carefully peel away backing sheet.
3. Peel backing sheet from Iron-on Expression and position in place. Cover with thin cloth then iron following package instructions. Let cool. Carefully remove backing sheet. Repeat step if iron-on is not adhered.
4. Position Iron-on Appliqué in place and cover with thin cloth. Iron in place following package instructions. Let cool. Turn shirt inside out and repeat step ironing back of Appliqué.
5. Follow package instructions for care of garment.
Read NextStriped Tie Dye T Shirt