- Projects must be original designs by YOU.
- Must include a finished project photo (or several photos).
- Projects may be featured on another site or blog currently.
- Please do not submit duplicate projects you've already posted on our site.
- We do not accept reviews, guides, or collection pages.
- We do not accept sponsored posts. All sponsored content must go through our sales team, who can be contacted here.
- Why You Should Submit Your Projects to FaveCrafts
- Submitting Your Project to FaveCrafts.com: Tips from the Editor
- Submitting Your Projects FAQs
Projects We're Looking For Now:
- Winter crafts
- Valentine's Day crafts
- Spring crafts
- Summer crafts
Projects We're Looking For Year Round:
- Recycled crafts (crafts with toilet paper tubes, magazines, crafting scraps, etc)
- Tie dye projects
- Macrame projects
- Coloring pages
- Free printables
- Plastic canvas patterns
- Sewing projects
- Mod Podge crafts and decoupage ideas
- Knit and crochet projects, including
- Crochet doilies
- Afghan patterns
- Kitchen knit and crochet projects
- Shawls and ponchos
- Crafts for our Faithfully Homemade newsletter, including:
- Homemade crosses
- Faith-based home decor
- Bible crafts
- Christian jewelry
- Angel crafts
Projects are reviewed by our editorial staff and are added based on timeliness, quality, and overall need on the site. If/when your project is added, you will receive an email containing the link to your uploaded project.
- We only accept FREE craft tutorials and patterns
- Please write a title; do not paste the URL in the title field
- We DO NOT accept collection pages
- We DO NOT accept product reviews
- Always include a finished project photo in your submission
- Please do not submit duplicate projects. If your project is already hosted on our site, the duplicate will be deactivated.
FaveCrafts Project Submission Terms & Conditions
I. SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
To submit a project for publication on FaveCrafts.com, Entrant must create an original project and list all required materials and instructions. The project must be submitted on the entry form found on www.FaveCrafts.com.
Qualifying projects must adhere to our "Quick & Easy" guidelines:
No more than 15 total materials
All materials must be easy-to-find and available at local craft stores across the country
Instructions should be clear, simply written, and manageable for the average crafter
Entrant must be specific with measurements, directions, skeins, amounts, and materials needed so others can successfully reproduce the project
Project must be original
Visit the Project Submission page on www.FaveCrafts.com to enter your original craft(s) and optional corresponding photo(s) of the completed project (project and photo collectively referred to herein as "Entry Materials"). Users may submit multiple projects but each entry must be for a separate and unique project. Photo(s) must be at least 500 pixels x 200 pixels. Entry Materials must be created by and be original to Entrant. Entrant represents and warrants that the Entry Materials do not violate or infringe any copyright, trademark/trade name, logo, trade secret or intellectual-property right, or other proprietary right of any person or entity. Failure to adhere to these guidelines will make Entrant's submission ineligible for publication.
II. USE OF NAME AND LIKENESS:
Entrant grants permission for Prime Publishing and those acting pursuant to Prime Publishing, authority to use, in perpetuity, Entrant's statements, property demonstrations, and Entry Materials, any and all of which may be altered, changed, modified, edited, used alone, together or with other works, and/or used in distorted, illusory or composite form, as sole determined by Prime Publishing, for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without compensation, at any time(s), in all media now knows or hereafter discovered worldwide, including, without limitation, print, radio, and television broadcasting, cable casting, audio/visual, closed-circuit exhibition, and on the Internet, without notice or review or approval. Entrant's name, picture, and biographical information may be modified, in length or display type, to fit the best practices of our site.
Your project has been submitted.
Thank you for your ideas!
Would you like to submit another craft?