Transform Socks Into Warmers
You can make your own warmers with the transformation of socks! The Transform Socks Into Warmers projects is super easy and results in a beautiful accessory.
- Pair of socks
- Decorative button
- Ribbon or lace
- Tailor's Ham or small pillow
- Cut off the toes part.
- Turn the sock with the heel part upwards.
- Gather the part where the heel is, pin it and hand stitch it.
- Add a decorative button.
- Add some lace or ribbon.
- You have to insert a tailor's ham inside before you stitch the lace. If you don't have a tailor's ham insert another pair of socks or a small pillow.
- Something that will expand the sock. Then (hand) stitch the lace.
- Your new, fabulous wrist warmers.
Read Next5-Minute Flower Yo-Yo