Multiple Use Fabric Flowers
You'd be surprised by how many things you can create or decorate with Multiple Use Fabric Flowers. Give this easy craft project from Cecilia Jorcin a try. Once you learn how to make fabric flowers, you'll find tons of ways to use them.
- Fabric aprox. 30 x 6 cm
- Cut 5 circles of fabric with a diametre of 8 cm.
- Fold the circles at the middle and at the middle again to get the petals. Sew the petals by the free border. Do it by hand with long stitch.
- Sew the petals by the free border. Do it by hand with long stitch.
- Pull the thread to knit.
- Put the first and last petals together and sew.
- Put a button as a center and sew.