DIY Girls Fabric Headband Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Beginner sewing projects like these free headband patterns are a great way to learn how to sew while still making something worthwhile. This DIY Girls Fabric Headband Pattern is a simple sewing project idea that will take under a yard of fabric, about an hour, and minimal sewing skills to create. Perfect for daughters and granddaughters, these DIY headbands can easily be transformed into something insanely chic with the right fabric choices and could even be gussied up with some sewing notions like buttons and rick rack.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Find more headband ideas you are sure to love in our collection of 21 DIY Headbands & How to Make Headbands Tutorials.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pumpkin Bunting
- Witch Hat Hair Accessory
- 31 Scary And Cute Free Halloween Printables You Will Love!
- Ghosts, Goblins, And Ghouls Halloween Word Scramble Games
- Lavender Soap
- Thanksgiving Word Scramble
- Fall Suncatchers
- Homemade Puzzle For Kids Us
- Mocha Cherry Shawl
- Mystic Ripple Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home