We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "These DIY Fabric Yo-Yo Flowers are super easy to make and a great project for beginners. Also a perfect way to update your wardrobe on a budget!"
Follow this 5-Minute Flower Yo-Yo tutorial to make elegant flowers out of scraps! You can pin the tiny blooms in your hair or group them together to create a spring garden centerpiece for your dining room table. These easy sewing project ideas are also great for kids or adults who are learning how to sew. Each of the cute fabric yo-yo flowers can be made in less than five minutes. Customize what you put in the center of each bloom to make each one original.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- fabric scraps
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Candle Holder
- Diy Princess Board Game
- Frozen Inspired Magic Wand
- Princess Merida From Brave Paper Doll Craft
- Alpaca Craft From Peru
- Princess Rapunzel Paper Doll Craft
- VOTE for the Best Stay Home and Craft Project!
- Easy, Colorful Pen/Craft Organizer
- Raised Garden Project
- Succulent Planters Made From Recycled Food Containers
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home