Water Bottle Carrier Bag
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I like hands free. This is true of just about everything so a bag should ideally be a cross body bag especially if I am going on a long walk. I designed this water bottle carrier to fit that description. It is practical, light to carry and hands free! The best thing about this free pattern is that I show you how to fit it to YOUR water bottle. You can easily custom fit it and that is a huge bonus!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Cupcake liner crafts can be some of the prettiest projects out there, and this wreath is no exception. Create a stunning cupcake liner… Continue reading: "Faux Flower Cupcake Liner Wreath"
- DIY Fidget Apron
- Weighted Blanket
- DIY Sun Hat Made With Twisted Strips of Fabric
- DIY Swimsuit Cover-Up Made From Strips of Fabric Woven Together
- 31 Free Sewing Patterns
- Tie Dye Table Runner & Table Mats
- Upcycled Denim Hexie Patchwork Chair
- No Pattern Beach Kimono
- 10 Minute Sewn Tote Bag
- Aunt Betty's Strip Pieced Potholder
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Glow In The Dark Plastic Water Bottle Bowling
- Blueberry Lemon Easy Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Beginner Crafts: 12 Simple Craft Ideas for Adults
- 11 Radiant Rainbow Crafts and Rainbow Art
- Unicorn Snot Glitter Gel
- Upsp Postage Stamp Earrings
- Diy Shirt: 5 Minute Sewing Tutorial
- How To Hang Any Mug Rug - After You've Made It!
- Hanging Christmas Tree With Ornaments For Kids
- Fairy Crown With Template
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home