The Best Free Tote Pattern - In 2 Sizes
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Check out my favorite tote bag pattern and follow all the sewing tips and tricks. By far the best free pattern for tote bag at AppleGreen Cottage. And it comes in two sizes. What you might love most about these diy tote bags, is how easy they are to sew. Really, like straight-ish seams and piece-of-cake process with the pictorial how-to. The easy color-blocking will make your tote so much prettier! This free tote is easily reversible, too! Check out the free pattern now and sew your best tote - ever!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
This Rustic Coffee Filter Wreath is a beautiful home decor item for the fall. It's easy to make and looks great hanging by a mantel… Continue reading: "Rustic Coffee Filter Wreathvideocam"
- Making Face Masks At Home With A Die Cut Machine
- Pretty Bird DIY Birdhouses
- Diy Snack Bags And Sandwich Bags
- Upcycled Fabric Cedar Sachets
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- Repurposed Bedspread DIY Hand Towels
- Fabric Basket
- The Best Free Tote Pattern - In 2 Sizes
- Pamper Your Senior Dog with a DIY Hooded Towel
- Reusable Sandwich Wrap
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Patchwork Sampler Bag
- Fall Inspired Chunky Blanket
- Crochet Candy Corn Amigurumi
- Polar Bear Sweater
- Fall Tissue Paper Suncatchers Craft
- Easy Coffee Filter Turkeys Thanksgiving Craft
- Pumpkin Size Sorting Printable Activity For Kindergarten
- Lacy Zigzag Scarf
- Attractive Wall Hanging From Paper
- Frame From Newspaper
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home