Sock Doll, Easy DIY Doll Making
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the designer: "No sewing machine needed to make these easy sock dolls. They are all completed with minimal sewing with a needle and thread. Materials needed: 2 white socks and 1 printed one; stuffing (quilt fiberfill), a needle and thread, 2 beads optional for the eyes, some blush for the cheeks, and a small amount of time to cut and sew together! I also have a link below the video for making the little felt doll shoes, which can be made in any size!!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- 2 white socks and 1 printed one
- stuffing (quilt fiberfill)
- 2 beads for the eyes (optional)
- some blush for the cheeks
See the step by step video demo.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cotton Yarn Pads
- Little Lily Baby Blanket
- Lily's Floral Rectangle Doily
- C2c Elephant
- Printables For Kids
- Pretty In Pink Elephant Lovey
- Adorable Clay Craft
- Rhombus Weave Shawl
- Homemade Body Wash (from Bar Soap)
- Top Down Crochet Tee With Braids
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home