Recycled Jeans And Felt Apron
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This denim apron is a perfect and easy way to recycle jeans or other denim you or your kiddos dont wear anymore. To get started, we used a template to cut six pink felt pieces trimmed down to the 3 1/2 inch marking.We sewed them together on the machine. To add the denim fabric to the center, we cut a large semi-circle then sewed the top fold down to create a finished look. We sewed the circle to the apron. The jeans have a great pocket and decorative stars so we cut those out and added them to the apron."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"This isn't your typical beginner knit cowl or scarf! Made with only one skein of yarn and with big needles, it works up fast. Perfect… Continue reading: "Eiffel Beginner Knit Cowl Pattern"
- Vintage-Inspired DIY Apron
- Face Mask Pattern
- Tie Dye Face Mask for Kids Sewing Pattern
- Sock Bed for Kitty
- Fabric Face Mask
- How to Make a Minky Fitted Crib Sheet Tutorial
- Colorful Face Masks
- Simple Sew Remote Pillow
- Simple Dress To Sew
- Diy Face Mask - Protect The Supply Of Medical Masks For Medical & 1st Responders Workers.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tshirt Yarn Crochet Trivet Potholder
- Window Pane Crochet Stitch Pattern
- Variable Star Quilt Block
- Life Is Sweet Watermelon
- Easy Handmade Fabric Border
- Avery Beanie
- Mosaic Triangles Pillow
- Long Arm Oven Mitts Free Sewing Pattern
- Spring Scavenger Hunt
- Lily's Floral Gift Card Holder
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home