We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Baskets are super helpful for storage and organization. With this tutorial you can make your own fabric baskets with handles that perfectly match the decor of your home. No need to settle for something that almost matches, now you can make exactly what you want. This tutorial shows step by step how to make your own fabric baskets with handles. These baskets do not take very long to make and once you have made one the process becomes much quicker."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- 1/2 yard canvas for outside
- 1/2 yard of fabric for inside
- 3/4 yard of interfacing
- 1/2 yard of cotton webbing for handles
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Ladies and gentlemen, this is The Only Crocheted Granny Square You'll Ever Need. This easy beginner granny square crochet pattern is… Continue reading: "The Only Crocheted Granny Square You'll Ever Need"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Hook Organizer
- Easy Painted Flag Tee
- Crochet Chain Scarf, Necklace
- Spring Blossom Crochet Scarf
- Simple Flower Egg Cozy
- Most Beautiful Painted Bible Cover
- Every Good and Perfect Gift Is From Above Wall Art
- For This Child We Prayed Nursery Sign
- Delight Yourself in the Lord Wall Art
- Courtney Earrings
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home