Purse Lining Tutorial
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This purse lining tutorial will walk you through making a lining with two pockets and a center divider for a rectangular bag. Just grab a few supplies and take 3 measurements then you’re ready to go! You will learn how to make a lining for your bag with a pocket on both the front and back lining, and a divider in the middle. The math is given in a way that you can make the lining to fit nearly any rectangular bag."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- St Patrick’s Day Backdrop
- Burlap Bunny Door Hanger
- Burlap, Lace And Buttons Wreath
- Diy Book Page Bunny Bunting
- Diy Soft Dog Bone Toy
- Diy Reed Diffuser
- Which Needle Felted Gnome Wood Be Your Gnominee
- Half Square Triangles - 8 At A Time Method
- Embroidered Messenger Bag
- Upcycled Plastic And Nail Polish Earrings
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home