Pretty Toilet Paper Caddy
Looking for sewing ideas for scraps of fabric? Look no further! This Pretty Toilet Paper Caddy by Jennifer Neill makes bathroom storage effective and elegant.
- Piece of fabric measuring 22x10 inches
- Four ribbon strips, 10 inches each
- Four beads
- Sew a sleeve into your fabric piece, right sides together long-ways, leaving one short end un-sewn.
- Turn the sleeve right side out and press, then sew the opening closed. This gives you a sleeve measuring 21x5 inches.
- Add one ribbon strand to each corner (be sure to burn the edges so they don't unravel) and thread beads onto the end.
- Tie the ribbons from each end together to form a loop for the paper roll to sit in.
- Then tie the ribbons onto the side bars of your toilet paper holder.