Pocket Pillow Cover
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Eliminate the need for a zipper or hand sewing when making pillow covers by making a pocket pillow. The pocket pillow cover is an easy way to put new fabric on old accent pillows or new pillow forms. This tutorial is for an 18" x 16" pillow but instructions are included to make the cover nearly any size you need. You can also use these instructions to make pillowcases for bed pillows and eliminate the excess flap you get with store bought pillowcases."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"This C2C Crochet Bunny Baby Blanket pattern is a soft, fun, gender neutral blanket that's perfect for adding character to a baby's… Continue reading: "C2C Crochet Bunny Baby Blanket"
- DIY Flannel Rice Frog Warmer
- Diy Small Zipper Pouch
- Diy Face Mask - Protect The Supply Of Medical Masks For Medical & 1st Responders Workers.
- Diy Tortilla Warmer
- Upcycled Fabric Cedar Sachets
- Fabric Scrap Rainbow Pillow
- How To Make Lavender Sachets
- Reusable Sponges
- Repurposed Bedspread DIY Hand Towels
- How To Make An Infinity Scarf
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Crochet a Washcloth with Cotton
- Diy Candle Holders
- Unicorn Coloring Pages For Kids
- Free Printable Horse Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Rainbow Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Giraffe Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Dragon Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Elephant Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Frog Coloring Pages
- Cute Fox Coloring Pages Printables
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home