Notebook Pencil Holder
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Need a neat way to keep your pencils, markers and pens organized while on the go? Check out this cute notebook pencil holder that doubles down as a bookmark! Hey, guys! Today I’ll be sharing a super cute, quick and easy project: a notebook pencil holder that works as a bookmark too! This adorable DIY pencil pouch is perfect to keep pencils, marker and pens on hand but organized while traveling. My little one likes to draw and color a lot, especially in the car, when she gets bored and there isn’t much to do."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fabric Covered Basket Free Pattern
- Quick Father’s Day Card
- Personalized Baby Memory Cube
- Gratitude Letter [free printable]
- How To Make Air Dry Clay With Cornstarch & Baking Soda
- Homemade Scar Salve
- Rainbow Background Page
- Crochet Luxurious Washcloth And Face Scrubbie
- Repurposed Aquafina Bottle Bird Feeder
- How To Make A Face Mask Without Elastic
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home