Mittens Out Of Old Sweater
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Upcycle your old sweaters and turn them into sweater mittens with our sweater mitten tutorial video! Don’t throw out those sweaters you won’t be wearing anymore when they can be repurposed into wonderful, cozy, and warm mittens fast and easy. These DIY mittens from old sweaters are stylish and appear professionally made, but they don’t cost nearly as much as the store-bought alternatives. This project is simple and straightforward but also fun and extremely practical. You can finish it with a sewing machine or with a needle and a thread. Because of this, it’s equally attractive for both beginners and experts in the field of sewing. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Easter Sheep Napkin Rings
- Crochet Tiger Applique
- Dog Hat Crochet Pattern
- Easy Velvety Baby Hat
- Ternion Square
- Easy Peasy Beanie
- Learn to Knit 2.0 with Marly Bird
- Faith Over Fear Free Printable Art
- Elegant Journal Cover
- Easy Diy Lucky Embroidery
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home