Mason Jar Pincushion
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This cute little pincushion is the perfect scrap buster, since you only need small amounts of each material. It's also a really quick and easy project, only taking 15 minutes from start to finish with minimal sewing skills required. This method will work for any size mason jar, as long as you use a standard 2-part canning lid. Add this pincushion plus some sewing notions to a jar, and you’ve got an on the go sewing kit. This would also be a great for a child’s first sewing kit, you can even let your child help you with this project, it’s that easy. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Mason Jar
- Standard 2-part canning lid consisting of screw on rim and flat top
- Sqare of scrap fabric
- Sewing Thread
- Sewing Needle
- Pinking Shears
- Fabric glue
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
If you need more storage space but don't have extra room or money to do it, try repurposing an old piece of furniture from your… Continue reading: "Elegant Refurbished Entryway Cabinet"
- Colorful Face Masks
- Diy Face Mask - Protect The Supply Of Medical Masks For Medical & 1st Responders Workers.
- How To Sew Microwave Potato Bag
- Denim Chair Pocket For Storage
- 19 Sewing Gift Ideas for Mom
- Unmask The Myth About Homemade Face Masks
- Finger Pincushion
- Pretty Pink Pincushion Mannequin
- Make Your Own 3d Mask- Free Pattern And Tute
- Make A No Sew Tassel Beach Hat
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Father’s Day Gift – I’m Nuts About You
- Monkey Colouring Pages
- Free Potato Crochet Pattern
- Chonky Mushroom
- Free Printable Paper Doll PDF
- Simple Sew Pocket Pillow
- Knit Linen Stitch Blanket
- How To Make Elastic Hair Ties (no Sew)
- Dc Comics Mother's Day Cards
- Richmond Shawl
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home