Insulated Tote Bag
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"With Spring and Summer approaching, I always feel the need for an insulated tote bag for the groceries especially milk and yogurt. When the temperature gets warmer and hotter in summer, we couldn't stay out for long or add unplanned spots(Usually craft stores :P) to our grocery shopping trip as we feel milk and yogurt will go bad in the heat so we always come home to unload the groceries and then continue with our other shopping trips. You may wonder but our grocery trips usually include two to three shops and they are usually around 15 to 20 miles around the town(with each shop on either side of the town sometimes i.e Target around 3 miles from home on the east and Indian grocery shop around 7 miles to the west) with 3 to 4 hours. So, I decided to sew an insulated tote bag with leftover fabrics from Floor lamp makeover and How to sew oven mitt. Let's see how."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Diy Dog Bone Christmas Ornament
- Christmas Table Runner
- RFID Shielded Handbag
- 10 Minute Sewn Tote Bag
- No Pattern Beach Kimono
- My Best FREE Sleep Mask Pattern
- Recycled Denim Maxi Skirt Free Sewing Pattern
- Heart Palms DIY Mittens
- Belle Sleeve Top Free Sewing Pattern and Tutorial
- Fun Denim Draught Excluders
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 2020 Christmas Toilet Paper
- Salt Dough Houses
- Christmas Village Shadowbox
- Corrugated Cardboard Snowman Ornaments
- Roll Brim Tunisian Toque
- Easy Fringed Garter Stitch Scarf
- Encompass Cowl
- Easy Snowflake Coasters To Sew Free Template
- Cardboard Postage Stamp Ornaments
- Christmas Coloring Card
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home