Insulated Tote Bag
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"With Spring and Summer approaching, I always feel the need for an insulated tote bag for the groceries especially milk and yogurt. When the temperature gets warmer and hotter in summer, we couldn't stay out for long or add unplanned spots(Usually craft stores :P) to our grocery shopping trip as we feel milk and yogurt will go bad in the heat so we always come home to unload the groceries and then continue with our other shopping trips. You may wonder but our grocery trips usually include two to three shops and they are usually around 15 to 20 miles around the town(with each shop on either side of the town sometimes i.e Target around 3 miles from home on the east and Indian grocery shop around 7 miles to the west) with 3 to 4 hours. So, I decided to sew an insulated tote bag with leftover fabrics from Floor lamp makeover and How to sew oven mitt. Let's see how."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Easy Diy Face Masks Without Elastic
- Repurposed Bedspread DIY Hand Towels
- DIY Rocket Raccoon-Inspired Gift Bag & Organizing Bin
- Upcycled Fabric Cedar Sachets
- Face Mask W/fitted Sheet Ear Loops
- Musical Towel Embroidery Project
- Face Mask Pattern
- Fitted Face Mask Pattern
- DIY Hand Sewn Face Mask
- Medical Masks
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Frog Applique
- Bug Bite Relief Stick
- Field Of Flowers Crochet Stitch
- Crochet Scrubbie
- Easy Punch Needle (and More!) With The Cricut Maker
- Golden Maple Fall Scarf
- Peppermint Pedicure Bath Bomb Recipe
- Large Paper Mache Vintage Decoupage Bowl
- Coffee Topiary
- Granny Square Blanket Cardigan
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home