How To Make A Sherpa Fleece And Flannel Blanket
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Get ready to cuddle up and learn How to Make a Sherpa Fleece Blanket with this easy DIY Flannel and Fleece Blanket Tutorial. Is there anything more amazingly soft than a fleece and flannel blanket??? Obviously not! Fleece and flannel evoke images of curling up in front of the fireplace on a crisp winter night watching the flames crackle while you are keeping toasty warm under your wonderfully warm sherpa fleece blanket. It’s also the little blanket to wrap around a baby before heading outside in the cold and a wonderful beginner sewing project that makes a great gift at any time of the year. "
NotesAlso includes video tutorial
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Alpine Headband
- Light Keeper's Cap
- Quilted Table Runner Pattern For Spring
- Nine Patch Tutorial
- Scrunchies Made From Old Shirts
- Diy Scrunchie Holder
- Diagonal Diamonds Woven Throw Crochet Pattern
- Saint Patricks Day Garland
- Beauty And The Beast Party
- Farm Animal Party Favors
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home