How To Install Bag Feet
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I'm always looking for ways to make my homemade bags looks more professional and although it does increase the cost, adding hardware such as clasps, feet, grommets, sliders, straps, rivets, studs, and handles really does make them look great. There is one bag feet you are probably more familiar with, the flattened cone shaped ones with the long prongs, and another that you don't see as often but are actually very versatile, these dome shaped ones with a screw fitting."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Oasis Gloves
- Thieves Oil Foaming Hand Soap Recipe
- Zipper Tabs Tutorial
- Make An Inspirational Quote Plaque Using Clay
- How To Make A Paper Pencil Box Easy?
- Diy Dice Bag
- Reliable Corporation
- Hoffman Fabrics
- Knitter's Pride
- How To Crochet A Little Witchy Tea Light
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home