How To Hang Any Mug Rug - After You've Made It!
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I decided I wanted to make a bit of a momento of this strange lockdown time in our history for my sons. I found a cute pattern from Ameroonie Designs for a Mug Rug with Sunshine & Rainbows. But I decided I wanted to hang them on the wall in their bedrooms. Only trouble is I didn't look up how to add a hanging until after I had finished my binding! Big whoops! So this project is the hack I came up with to hang my mug rugs after the fact! You can use it for any mug rug or mini quilt that you are gifted that you want to hang. I'm sure I'm not the first to think of this at all but every time I tried to look up how to do this I ended up with options for BEFORE you do the binding - so I was pretty pleased when this worked! "
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
- Leftover Binding Strips
- Needle & Thread
- Dowel or Chopstick
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Make your own chandelier for only a few bucks using this tutorial from Heather Mann! The Dollar Store DIY Beaded Chandelier looks like… Continue reading: "Dollar Store DIY Beaded Chandelier"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Reveal The Letter Colour Pages
- Cookies In A Jar Mason Jar Gifts
- Sleepy Time Molly
- Easy Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Christmas 2020 Crochet Ornament
- Charismatic Pillow
- Kelsey Stocking
- C2c Tiny Fall Leaf Cup Afghan Square
- Exfoliating Orange Slice Soap
- Lottery Ticket Christmas Napkin Holders
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home