Free Market Tote Pattern - Plus You Can Turn It Into This!
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Make the best market tote bag using this free market bag sewing pattern. Just imagine you strolling through the Saturday market with this pretty piece! The market tote pattern has 3 sizes included, and the bottom is constructed in a way that makes it super easy to tote your delicate market purchases home. An easy sewing project, and no corner boxing required, due to a specific square bottom construction. But this free pattern is more than just a bag - make sure to cehck out the post to see what it can be transformed into!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cotton Yarn Pads
- Little Lily Baby Blanket
- Lily's Floral Rectangle Doily
- C2c Elephant
- Printables For Kids
- Pretty In Pink Elephant Lovey
- Adorable Clay Craft
- Rhombus Weave Shawl
- Homemade Body Wash (from Bar Soap)
- Top Down Crochet Tee With Braids
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home