Fancy Sewn Cuffs
Looking for a great gift? Make Fancy Sewn cuffs. This sewing tutorial is quick and easy but still full of character.
- Ribbing from old sweatshirt
- Stitch Witch
- I cut the ribbing off the bottom of a sweatshirt to include the seam.
- The seam made the bottom ruffle. (I saved the ribbing leftover from another project. I save everything...).
- Then I serged together the ribbing to fit the wrist. It made four cuffs.
- Then, I rummaged around in my button box and found mismatched buttons, appliques and yo- yos I had made earlier.
- Next I used little pieces of Stitch Witch, (the kind on the roll you can mend hems with) and ironed the embellishments on the cuffs.
- I did four cuffs in one evening setting.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Sewing"
Browse our collection of free sewing patterns! Here you'll find a little bit of everything, including beginner projects like how to sew a button. You can also discover advanced sewing tutorials, tips for fabric care, no sew patterns, and more!
Sign Up for More Free Projects
There are no records