Fabric Face Mask
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This fabric face mask is the perfect accessory to wear whenever face coverings in public is necessary! Made with a filter pocket, this reusable face mask doesn’t use an elastic so it’s easy to sew with materials you most likely already have on hand! Hey guys! I’m back with another fabric face mask pattern, after a few readers asked for other options when elastics are not available. Instead of using the first mask pattern I made here, I decided to make a whole new and quite different pattern for this no elastic face mask!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
This Rustic Coffee Filter Wreath is a beautiful home decor item for the fall. It's easy to make and looks great hanging by a mantel… Continue reading: "Rustic Coffee Filter Wreathvideocam"
- Making Face Masks At Home With A Die Cut Machine
- Pretty Bird DIY Birdhouses
- Diy Snack Bags And Sandwich Bags
- Upcycled Fabric Cedar Sachets
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- Repurposed Bedspread DIY Hand Towels
- Fabric Basket
- The Best Free Tote Pattern - In 2 Sizes
- Pamper Your Senior Dog with a DIY Hooded Towel
- Reusable Sandwich Wrap
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Patchwork Sampler Bag
- Fall Inspired Chunky Blanket
- Crochet Candy Corn Amigurumi
- Polar Bear Sweater
- Fall Tissue Paper Suncatchers Craft
- Easy Coffee Filter Turkeys Thanksgiving Craft
- Pumpkin Size Sorting Printable Activity For Kindergarten
- Lacy Zigzag Scarf
- Attractive Wall Hanging From Paper
- Frame From Newspaper
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home