Fabric Eggs For Easter
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"These fabric Easter eggs are such an eye candy, and work wonderfully in all kids of Easter home décor arrangements. The best thing is that they sew up in just minutes and they use very little fabric. Keep the kids entertained during the Easter hunt by sewing each kiddo their own cute Easter egg plush! Be warned though, making them is addictive! You can not just sew up one single easter egg. The bright side is that the Easter egg template calls for such a small amount of fabric, that they are super quick and easy to sew. Sew enough fabric eggs to fill a basket! "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Radical Radish
- Large Tassel With Wood Bead
- Upcycled Wood Noah's Ark Project
- Easy Bucket Hat
- Simple Rose Appliqué
- Red Murano Glass Bead Bracelet
- Venetian Bead Shop
- Astronaut Doll
- Easter Bunny Card With Free Printable
- Greek Cross Quilt Block
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home