Easy Scrap Fabric Brooches
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "This project is about using up small and unusual shaped scraps of fabric to make an easy scrap fabric flower. You can then use the flower to make a brooch, decorate a hat or a bag or even a hair clip. The great thing about this project is you can make something out of those strange off cut shapes from your other sewing projects. I've even used the corners cut off when making bag gussets to make these so it's a great scrap buster. Can you tell I just hate throwing even the smallest scraps away!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
- Minimum of 4-6 1"-2" fabric scraps (no upper limit!)
- Spare Buttons
- Sewing Machine
- Needle and thread.
- Brooch pin or hair clip base (optional)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Nautical Mug Rug
- Isla's Afghan Block - Radiating Moss Stitch Rectangle
- C2c Frog
- Bearded Monkey Amigurumi
- Sew Easy Pajama Pants (for Beginners)
- Cotton Boll Wreath Diy
- Giraffe Crochet Wall Art
- Crochet Graduation Garland
- Piggie Smalls
- Rainbow Wall Hanging
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home