We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"A beautiful table deserves some beautiful placemats. Changing out your placemats is a super easy way to change up your tablescape for special dinners, holidays, or the change in seasons. It is so quick to make up a set of placemats and can be very inexpensive. You only need the most basic of sewing skills (Can you sew a straight line?) to make these placemats so this is the perfect project for the beginners! Give it a try!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- 2 15 X 18 rectangles of fabric for each placemat
- 1 15 X 18 rectangle of fusible interfacing for each placemat
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Simple Spa Slippers
- Lovely Victorian Lace Heart ❤️ Ornament
- Rose Milk Bath Tea
- How To Make A Sherpa Fleece And Flannel Blanket
- Heart Block Pillow Pattern
- Wax Air Freshener With Dried Flowers
- Diy Bird Feeders
- Winter Rays Hat
- Chunky Heart Pillow
- How To Miter Corners
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home