Easy Handmade Fabric Border
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"An easy handmade fabric border is done by mixing a group of embroidery stitches to create a long-running pattern. One stitch will serve as a base for the others, one that will guide the eye upwards and one that will crown the design. The possibilities are endless and encourage you to find a design that appeals to you. Mine comes from a combination of a table cloth on an Indian painting that is more than 200 years and a weed."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"Make a fashion statement with this modern T-shirt yarn necklace. This accessory will look well with a simple shirt, or wear it when… Continue reading: "Royal Purple T-Shirt Yarn Necklace"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cotton Boll Wreath Diy
- Giraffe Crochet Wall Art
- Crochet Graduation Garland
- Piggie Smalls
- Rainbow Wall Hanging
- Allemande Dishcloths - Tunisian Striped Mitered Dishcloths
- Beaver Potholder
- Sew A Super Easy T-shirt
- Diamond Stitch Cushion
- Allemande Coasters - Tunisian Striped Mitered Coasters
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home