Baby Burp Cloths
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This Burp Cloth Tutorial shows you how to quickly make one of the most essential baby items out there. For sewists, there's no need to buy a burp cloth from the store when you can make your own, cute version in just a few minutes for far less money. Make this burp cloth sewing pattern for your own little one, or as a gift for expecting friends. With this step-by-step tutorial you can easily create an accessory every mommy and daddy needs, only without having to spend the extra dough to do so."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- woven cotton fabric for the fronts
- terrycloth for the backs
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Nautical Mug Rug
- Isla's Afghan Block - Radiating Moss Stitch Rectangle
- C2c Frog
- Bearded Monkey Amigurumi
- Sew Easy Pajama Pants (for Beginners)
- Cotton Boll Wreath Diy
- Giraffe Crochet Wall Art
- Crochet Graduation Garland
- Piggie Smalls
- Rainbow Wall Hanging
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home