9 Ways to Make Fringe Trims
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Checkout the different ways to make fringe trims - as many as 9 types of fringes which you can use as fabric trims to decorate your clothes and home decor - 1. Loop fringes 2 Brush fringes 3. Bullion fringes 4 Self fabric fringe 5. Fabric strip / leather fringes 6. Tassel fringes 7. Layered fringes 8. Pom Pom fringes 9. Beaded fringe These fringe trims can be sewn into the seams , hems of your scarfs, shawls, skirts dresses,tops jackets and dance outfits. They also make great embellishment on the edges of pillow cases and curtains"
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Flowers Word Search Puzzle
- Love Live Lake
- Narwhal Uniwhale
- How To Make A Double Crochet Rectangle Base In Rounds
- Wanderers Mosaic Blanket
- Jeweled Dragonfly Pendant
- Wood Clay And Metal Earrings
- Pocket Pillow Cover
- Painted Bird Nest Pillow Cover
- Blessed Three Star Coaster
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home