Momster Stuffed Animal Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"What could be more fun than making a little Momster that’s totally hug-able, easy to sew with endless possibilities for you to create your own unique lovable version. Now give that Momster of yours a cuddle and go and make some more."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
- 60 x 60 cm medium-weight woven cotton or fleece or any other material that’s soft an cuddly for the body
- 30 x 20 cm contrasting material for the arms
- Black wool and embroidery needle
- Black Felt or other scraps of material
- Sewing Machine
Momster Stuffed Animal Pattern
Cut out the printed pattern and lay the body on the RIGHT SIDES of the cuddly fabric and trace. Do the same for the arms, heart, pocket and eye. Now cut all the pieces out. You need to cut 2 arm pieces, 2 body pieces, 1 eye, 1 pocket and 1 heart.
Fold the arm pieces in half length wise, RIGHT SIDE facing inwards and sew as shown in the picture below. Turn the arm inside out and stuff, just a bit. Not too much, they should be floppy so they can give better hugs. Leave a little space at the top, it will make it much easier to sew onto the body later.
Now for the fun bit. On the RIGHT SIDE of the body start laying out your pocket, heart, eye and buttons till you’re happy with how the face will look. Get the kids to help you decide how the face should look. Pin the pieces in place and either hand sew on the bits or use your sewing machine. To make the mouth use some black wool and give your Momster a big, fat smile.
To finish off your little Momster, lay the body piece flat, RIGHT SIDE up and put the arms one on either side of the body. Then put the other body piece on top RIGHT SIDE down and pin the arms in place. Sew around the body 1 cm from the edge and leave a gap just big enough for your hand to fit through at the top. Be careful of the pins and take it slowly when you get to the arms, they’ll be a bit fat and chunky!! Take your pins out and then turn it RIGHT SIDES out. Stuff firmly.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Make your own chandelier for only a few bucks using this tutorial from Heather Mann! The Dollar Store DIY Beaded Chandelier looks like… Continue reading: "Dollar Store DIY Beaded Chandelier"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Recessed Zippers-how To Take Away The Pain
- How To Make A Zipper Box Pocket In A Bag
- How Do I Sew That- Boxed Corners On A Bag
- Water Bottle Carrier Bag
- Crochet Mini Treat Bags
- Elastic Waist Skirt Pattern
- Basketweave Stitch (one Row Repeat) | Crafting Happiness
- Printable Father's Day Card
- The Perfect Father's Day Gift From Trash To Treasure
- Puff Rainbow Earrings
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home