Valentine's Day Potpourri With Essential Oils
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"How to make a hanging air freshener with essential oils and potpourri. This cute clear plastic fillable ornament makes the perfect container for potpourri. I gave it an updated look in the ornament with ribbon attached. You can use your favorite essential oil or a blend of oils for Valentine's Day. This makes a cute decoration for your home or give it as a gift. This is a simple craft that even beginners can do in less than an hour."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Tiny Hen Easter Bauble
- How To Make A Bunny Wreath
- Spring And Summer Flower Printables
- Rustic Farmhouse Welcome Wreath For Spring
- Daffodil Gnome
- Fall Decoration Recycled Tin Cans
- No-Sew Wall Pocket Wreath with Flowers
- Burlap Bunny Door Hanger
- 15+ Summer Scarf Patterns
- Valentine's Day Potpourri With Essential Oils
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Crochet Wildflower Pattern
- Crochet Easter Egg Applique
- Onward And Upward Scrap Afghan
- Headband Pattern
- Stress Relieving Easter Egg
- Westcott 100 Watt Glue Gun
- Screen-Print Pendants
- Crochet Dainty Pop Flower Square
- Rainbow Bunting
- How To Sew A Face Mask
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home