We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Simple Snowman Jar. Add lights either battery operated or plug in to use as a night light on winter evenings. Easy to create for ages 5 to 105. Wonderful to create and give as a gift or keep for yourself for a Christmas or winter decoration. Made from items found around your house. Empty jar, paints and one of those numerous mismatched gloves that you can only find one of ( or even a sock). "
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
- Empty mason or other type of jar
- White, black, orange and pick paint
A glove or sock
- Piece of twine or yarn to tie the hat
- (Optional) lights to place inside for lighting
Paint empty jar white.
Using black paint add eyes and a mouth.
Using orange paint draw a carrot nose.
Using pink paint draw cheeks.
Place glove over opening of jar and tie just below the fingers.
Place optional lights inside jar before adding glove.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Learn how to make a tree of life out of an old bike wheel! Bicycle wheel crafts like this one are beautiful and thrifty at the same… Continue reading: "Tree of Life Bicycle Wheel Craft"
- How To Make A Sparkling Springtime Feather Garland
- Spring And Summer Flower Printables
- Daffodil Gnome
- Fall Kitchen Towels with Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Free Printable Quote
- 17 Uniquely Personalized Beach Totes
- Jute Table Square
- Fall Decoration Recycled Tin Cans
- Cross My Heart Treat Bag
- How To Make A Bunny Wreath
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cloudy Sunset Beret
- Mystical Mitts
- Easy Fabric Basket In Any Size
- "Vintage" Gold Leaf Resin Bangles
- Diy Raised Garden Bed
- Shrink Plastic and Resin Jewelry
- Cinch Stripes Backpack
- Mini Angel Amigurumi
- Criss Cross Mini Tote
- Mini Bears In Stockings
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home