Glistening Snowflake Made From Recycled Cd
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Glistening snowflakes make this ornament especially cool. Pun intended. Upcycling old compact discs is also very cool. You can use old dvds as well as cds. The snowflake theme extends the use of these ornaments well beyond Christmas for the whole winter long. The contrast makes the snowflakes really stand out. They are quite elegant yet very simple to make. In fact, if you can color you can make these. You likely have everything on hand to make these and since recycled cds are the base, the ornaments cost practically nothing to make."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
NotesKid friendly, low cost project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Gnome Tissue Box Cover
- Throwback Thursday Free Pattern- Easy Laptop Case
- How To Sew A Professional Looking Gusset Zipper In A Bag
- How To Make Perfect Bound Lining In A Bag
- I Spy Sports
- I Spy Outer Space
- Winter Kids Scarf
- 42 Things To Do With The Elf On The Shelf
- How To Make Sanda Frost From Paper?
- Color Block (or Not) Earrings
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home