Framed Dried Flowers
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Preserve nature’s most beautiful gifts with some framed dried flowers! A pressed flower frame is perfect to decorate your space and a great way to enjoy flowers’ beauty all year long! Flowers are one of my favorite parts of spring. Wouldn’t it be great if we could keep fresh flowers for longer than a few days? While keeping your flowers fresh forever isn’t possible, there is an easy way to display your favorite fresh flowers – just dry them and then make a little framed dried flowers craft!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Everyone loves super easy crochet afghan patterns, and this Foolproof Afghan really fits the bill. This one skein pattern is warm,… Continue reading: "Foolproof Afghan Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pom Pom Sheep
- Snoh Cowl
- Diy Book Cover From Fabric
- Over-the-Collar DIY Dog Bandana
- Mia Cardigan
- Repurposed Lighting Antique Angel
- Repurposed Cutting Board Decorative Sign
- Making Continuous Bias Binding Tape
- Mother's Day Flower Card
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home