Diy Soy Wax Dipped Flowers
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"How to make wax dipped flowers with soy wax and essential oils. Use your favorite silk flowers and dip them in scented wax to use as an air freshener. These last several months. You can use a hair dryer to freshen them and revive the scent. Use your favorite essential oils or fragrance oils. These are great for Valentine's Day or as an air freshener for small spaces like bathrooms or bedrooms. You can use roses or any other flowers."
- soy wax
- essential oil
- silk flowers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Easy DIY Christmas crafts, like this Crafty Coca Cola Advent Calendar from I Love to Create, are great holiday projects! Made from an… Continue reading: "Crafty Coca Cola Advent Calendar"
- Make Fun Fall Fabric Pumpkins with Your Scraps
- Rustic Farmhouse Welcome Wreath For Spring
- Spring And Summer Flower Printables
- How To Use Fake Flowers To Decorate For Spring
- Mason Jar Lid Pumpkins
- No-Sew Wall Pocket Wreath with Flowers
- Glistening Snowflake Made From Recycled Cd
- Chinoiserie Style Blue and White Pumpkins DIY
- How To Make A Bunny Wreath
- St. Patrick's Day Candy Treats
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Crochet Easter Egg Shape Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Bear Paw Quilt Block
- Tiktok Bee Crochet Pattern In 3 Sizes
- How To Make A Diy Bee House For Mason Bees
- Stella Fingerless Gloves
- Spring Activity Sheets And Coloring Pages
- Dara Table Runner
- Map Paper Moths
- C2c Squirrel
- Equinox Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home