Candle from nature
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Create a stunningly beautiful candle from the great outdoors. They are as simple to make as they customizable to every theme. Once you learn the technique, you can create a candle for every season and holiday. Perfect table centerpiece for every decor. My son and bride to be liked mine so much they used this technique for their wedding centerpieces. I used items from my yard yet you could use silk foliage, sea shells or whatever you like,"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Spring And Summer Flower Printables
- Dollar Store Bird's Nest
- Cramps Heart Heating Pads
- Easy Spring Wreath: Front Door Decor
- Mason Jar Lid Pumpkins
- Make Fun Fall Fabric Pumpkins with Your Scraps
- No-Sew Wall Pocket Wreath with Flowers
- Fall Unicorn Pumpkin
- Pumpkin Size Sorting Printable Activity For Kindergarten
- Bohemian Charger Plate
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Nautical Mug Rug
- Isla's Afghan Block - Radiating Moss Stitch Rectangle
- C2c Frog
- Bearded Monkey Amigurumi
- Sew Easy Pajama Pants (for Beginners)
- Cotton Boll Wreath Diy
- Giraffe Crochet Wall Art
- Crochet Graduation Garland
- Piggie Smalls
- Rainbow Wall Hanging
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home