Travel Game Tin
Make your own travel game tin with scrapbook papers and homemade magnet game pieces. This travel game tin from Imaginisce works well for long car and airplane trips.
- 1- 12 x 12 Ruffin-it Paper #001922
- 1- 12 x 12 Were Out of Here Paper #001920
- 2- 12 x 12 Bon Voyage Paper #001925
- 2- 12 x 12 Go Scooter Go Paper #001921
- 1- 12 x 12 Now Embarking Paper #001923
- 1- 12 x 12 Click Paper #001924
- 1- 12 x 12 Road Trip Rub-on #001939
- 2- Off the Beaten Path Rubon #001941
- 1- Scooters Unleashed Ribbon #001942
- i-top Tool
- 16- 22 mm magnet daddies #01309
- 1- 7” Round Tin (purchased at Michaels)
- 1- Small Dry-erase Marker
- Black chalk ink, Clearsnap
- Trim circles to 6 3/4” (Hint: you should be able to get 2 circles from each paper)
- Ink everything with Black Chalk Ink.
- Adhere 2- 12 x 7/8” Stripe pieces around bottom of tin and overlap the ends. Securing well in place.
- Add rub-on words to the edge of the tin's lid as shown.
- Print images onto plain paper and tirm to fit in circle centers. Adhere games to circles.
- Add rub-ons as shown.
- Make 8- 22mm magnet game pieces from Were Out of Here paper airplanes and 8- 22mm magnet game pieces from Click photos.
- Laminate circles to make game boards more durable.
- Wrap marker in stripe paper according to size of marker. Add knotted ribbon to marker.
Read NextElegant Journal Cover