Top 7 Free Scrapbooking Layouts
Scrapbooking is a great hobby to get into if you haven't already. This is a great craft that let's you have great memories. It's your whole life sitting right in front of you and it's so fun to look back at. I used to scrapbook in my day, but I got so busy I just couldn't keep up anymore. If you look around there are so many free scrapbooking layouts and scrapbooking page ideas. This really is a great way to keep your memories alive and look back at all the good times you've had. Look at the top 7 free scrapbooking layouts we have to offer.
Table of Contents:
Finally a Teen Scrapbook Page- This is a wonderful page not only for teenagers, but also for their parents. Becoming a teenager is such an important time in any child's or parent's life. It's a milestone that only gets reached once.
Love Your Smile Scrapbook Page- Seeing a child grow up is so precious. This layout is a great one to have around. It's great for those picture perfect moments. I think this would also be a great scrapbooking layout to show your child's first trip to the dentist, or the first few trips.
Beach Day Page Layout- Laying out at the beach has never been so relaxing. The sound of the waves crashing, while the sun beats down on your face. You and your friends are having a great time spending time together. These are those moments you have to capture and put in this beach day page layout.
Camping with Dad Page Layout- Scrapbooking is fun when you look back at all the times you've camped with your dad. It brings back all the stories and memories you had. This is also great for motorcycle stickers for scrapbooking. It adds a little something to it if you and your dad ever went riding together.
Daddy's Girl Page Layout- The most precious free scrapbooking layouts are those of daddy and daughter. This would be a perfect page for the daughter and dad dance at school. Dad always cherishes the moments he has with his little girl. This would be great for a Father's Day gift.
Me and Santa Page Layout- This vintage scrapbooking layout is a joy to have as part of your album. You can use this as free scrapbooking layouts every year. It would be so much fun to look back every year and see a new Christmas photo.
Romantic Wedding Page Layout- They say your wedding day is the most important day of your life. Cherish it by making a romantic wedding page layout. This will be fun to look at every year on your anniversary.
- AMACO® ArtEmboss® — Light Aluminum
- AMACO® ArtEmboss® — Bright Red
- AMACO® ArtEmboss® — Mint Green
- AMACO® Metal Stamp Art
- Black Ink Pad
- Sizzix Dies — Sizzlits Alphabet Dies
- Computer Transparency Sheets
- Therm O Web Zots Adhesive Dots
- JewelCraft Nailheads
- DMD Paper Reflections Cardstock
1. Cut large pieces of all three colors of AMACO® ArtEmboss® and crinkle. Spread almost flat, and adhere to background cardstock, as shown.
2. Using ink pad, lightly rub over crinkled ArtEmboss®. Heat set with heat gun.
3. Using Sizzix die cut machine; cut A-B-C’s and 1-2-3’s from Aluminum, Bright Red and Mint Green from AMACO® ArtEmboss®, as shown.
4. Adhere A-B-C’s and 1-2-3’s to black strip of cardstock and adhere to layout.
5. Create the title and journaling on a computer and print
Read Next135 Scrapbook Page Ideas