How To Lock Images in Cricut Design Space
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Have you wondered how to lock the image position on the mat in Cricut Design Space? This guest post by Naomi from How To Heat Press will show you how to do just that. You'll learn how to use the attach feature in Design Space as well as how to change the position of your design on the cutting mat. This tips can be used for a variety of different projects using any Cricut cutting machine with Design Space."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
This free crochet pattern is suitable and intermediate crocheters who know the basics. The total yardage for a large blanket (1 x 1.80… Continue reading: "Colourful Granny Rainbow Crochet Baby Blanket"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Wood Slice Garden Markers
- Make Your Garden Oasis More Vibrant With Painted Rocks
- Essential Oil Recipe Box
- Hayfield Tank Top
- Diy Dog Leash
- Summer Diy Sunglasses Case
- Diy Sidewalk Chalk In Custom Colors
- Flower Pot Make Over
- Custom Ties
- Easy Avocado Sail Boat
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home