Glamorous Dance Scrapbook Layout
Scrapbook page ideas can be themed many different ways, which is part of what makes scrapbooking such a fun hobby. This Glamorous Dance Scrapbook Layout is perfect for showing off photographs of your little dancing queen. Her face will light up as she sees her name in lights (or at least between the pages of a special scrapbook layout tailored just for her). These scrapbook page layout ideas will add the perfect touch to your already beautiful photographs.
- Therm O Web Sticky Strip Runner
- Zots™ Medium
- Zots™ Bling
- Glitter Dust™ Spray Pink
- Glitter Dust™ Photo Corners Pink
- American Crafts Chipboard Alphabet
- Crate Paper Diecut Stickers, Frame and Papers
- Bazzill Cardstock
- Colorbox Chalk Inks
- Cocoa Daisy Star Background Stamp
- Cut background hexagon paper to a 9 by 10 1/2 inch size. Adhere to cardstock. Cut chevron paper to measure 6 inches by 12 inches. Trim along bottom and top edge following chevron design. Ink edges and adhere to cardstock with Sticky Strip Runner.
- Cut lace paper to 7 inches by 8 inches. Trim paper following the lace edges for a soft finish. Ink edges and use Sticky Strip Runner to adhere to page. Next add two 4 by 6 photos. Tuck Glitter Dust Photo Corners onto pictures.
- Stamp both top right and left corners with starry background stamp.
- Use Zots for Bling to add rhinestones, sequins and star sequins to top left corner of paper. Spray a light layer of Glitter Dust Spray in a well-ventilated area. Use a box to help control any over spray. Repeat again.
- Add chipboard title and chipboard star using Foam Squares for added height.
- Adhere photo to layout with Sticky Strip Runner then add Zots to backside of wood frame. Press onto photo. Use Zots to add decorative buttons, bling and more!