Faux Crochet Embellishment
Add depth and texture to your scrapbooking embellishments with this Faux Crochet Embellishment by Jenni Bowlin Studios. Use it to create beautiful crochet flowers or just add some flair to your albums and journals.
- Three equal pices of yarn
- Paper circle, measuring 1 or 2 inches
- Cut the yellow yarn in the kit into 3 equal pieces. Tie them together at one end in a knot.
- Braid the entire length of the yarn. Tie the other end into a knot as well and trim the excess.
- Punch a circle (1" or 2" depending on the length of your yarn or how large you want your flower to be). Apply adhesive.
- Starting in the center, adhere one end. Wrap around until all the way finished. Tuck end underneath to the bottom and adhere. Now you can layer it with other items to make a flower, or fill in the center with a button and stick pin.