Blooming Scrapbook Flowers
Add life to your scrapbook layouts with these Blooming Scrapbook Flowers from Reminisce. Making flowers from paper is a great way to add dimension and character to your layouts. You can also embellish picture frames, journals, and greeting cards.
- The Power of Flowers paper (SKU IB-001, Reminisce Paper)
- Embossing Folder
- Thumb Tacs
- Cut out the flowers from the Power of Flowers paper.
- Run the flowers through an embossing folder to add extra texture and dimension.
- Bend up the edges of the flowers to add some depth.
- Embellish with thumb tacs, markers, or whatever you'd like!
Read Next135 Scrapbook Page Ideas