3D Picture Layout
Learn a new way to make your pictures stand out
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "There are different types of layouts. Some you can keep in an album, and those have to be quite flat. This layout is layered, and is about 1 inch in depth. These kind of layouts, look fantastic as a decoration on the wall, in a 3D frame or mounted on a canvas. You can use 3D foam squares to create the depth between the layers. This layout was created with Therm-o-webs foam squares. Time to create: 1-2 hours."
Here is a new way to display your photos! This 3D decoration will really make your picture stand out and give your room or photo album a rustic touch. The 3D Picture Layout is a summer theme, but you can make one for all seasons and occasions to match your photo. It would be a perfect gift for a friend or make one designed for a wedding. Give your photos an artsy layout with this new design.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project or Page Size12 inches x 12 inches
Type of Paper UsedScrapbook Paper
- White Bazzill
- Patterned paper (Prima - French Riviera)
- 3D Foam Squares (Thermoweb)
- Flowers (Prima)
- Cotton thread
- Word Sticker (Kaisercraft)
- Glue (Liquitex heavy gel medium)
- Ribbon with metal (from an old sewing machine)
Add mists and spray to a white 12x12 Bazzill
Glue small stripes of torn paper onto the bazzill. You can use several kinds of glue: for instance - Finnabair's gesso or gel medium.
Add the squares of patterned paper with 3D foam squares in between all the layers. This creates the 3D effect.
Add flowers, string and words. The word here is a sticker from Kaisercraft. You can also use wooden words or words cut out with a dies. Kaisercraft and Sissix have got a lot of different words as dies.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Christmas Gift Card Holder - Free Pattern
- Nancy Beanie
- Hairpin Lace Table Runner
- Hygge Diamond Pillow
- Crochet Tooth Fairy Pouch
- Crochet Fuzzy Muff
- Candle from nature
- Solid Shell Stitch Cowl
- Crumb Quilt Mug Mat
- How To Make The Cutest Drawstring Bag!
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home