Scrapbooker's Tip: Preserve Old Newspaper Clippings
Follow this simple solution to keepi newspaper clippings looking great and preserve your memories!
- Mix one quart of club soda with one tablet of milk of magnesia.
- Let tablet dissolve completely and stir mixture well.
- Pour mixture into a small, shallow pan (a pie tin works perfectly for this).
- Lay newspaper clipping flat in the pan and soak for one to two hours.
- Remove clipping carefully and let dry on a soft towel until there is no more moisture left.
- The clipping is now preserved for many years to come.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.