You Always Make Me Laugh Scrapbook Layout
Make scrapbooks layout ideas to commemorate that silly someone who always inspires a smile. Scrapbook page layouts from Maya Road like this are a great way to solidify those special memories of your friends, family and loved ones. Sample scrapbook layouts like this can be the best way to begin a unique and original scrapbook page.
Maya Road Items
- Canvas Triangle Banner Pieces
- Mini Love Words Chipboard Set
- Kraft Mini Ticket Strips
- Golden Ruffle Trim
- Orange Zipper Trim
- Jonathan Alphabet Set
- White card stock
- Acrylic paints (in various colors)
- Patterned paper
- Mini butterfly punch
- Sewing machine and thread
- Black pen and blue pen
- Color all your chipboard words, letters and canvas pieces with acrylic paints as shown. Allow to dry.
- Cut 3 photos to be each 3.5" x 2.5" as shown. Layer over zipper trim and ruffle trim pieces and glue in place.
- Punch mini butterflies from patterned paper and adhere as shown.
- Adhere the canvas pieces, kraft pieces and ruffle trim as shown.
- Adhere the painted chipboard letters.
- Sew with sewing machine as desired.
- Draw journaling lines and journal as desired.